Students attending DCMO summer school may occasionally need to contact support staff regarding the Google G-Suite login provided by DCMO ([email protected]
), or for issues with their district-provided Chromebook.
It may take a few phone calls to resolve issues, but DCMO BOCES and our Instructional Technology department are ready to help.
STUDENTS, before calling support, please be sure to log out of your Chromebook, and log back in with the DCMO-provided Google account ([email protected]).
Logging into your district-provided Chromebook
1. At the login screen of the district-provided-and-managed Chromebook, select "Sign in with a different account." Be sure to use the DCMO-provided account, NOT the account you use during the regular school year.
2. This will allow students to login to the Chromebook with the DCMO Summer School username ([email protected]
) and password.
How do I get support if my login/passwrod or Chromebook stop working?
1. The first phone numbers to call for support will be the DCMO Technicians at each campus listed here. They are ready to help resolve any login/password or Google G-Suite issues you may have.
- HARROLD CAMPUS: Matt Jones, 865-2666
- CHENANGO CAMPUS: Dan Pedersen, 335-1338
2. For issues with the Chromebook device, please call your school district's IT department.
- For students whose home districts are Bainbridge-Guilford, Downsville, Greene, Hancock, Norwich, Otselic Valley, Sherburne, Sidney, or Unatego, please call the MITS Service desk at 766-3800.