ONLY THE LPN PROGRAM QUALIFIES FOR FAFSA AND PELL GRANT
Cost of Full Time Attendance for the LPN Program
The LPN program qualifies for Financial Aid. Our Counselors are glad to assist you with the process.
All recipients of federal student aid at DCMO BOCES must meet the following requirements:
1. Complete the FAFSA.
2. Be a United States citizen or eligible non-citizen.
3. Not be in default on a federal student loan or owe a refund on a federal grant or loan.
4. Have a high school diploma or GED/HSE.
5. Be enrolled fulltime in an approved Title IV program.
6. If a male student, be registered with the Selective Service
7. Meet Satisfactory Academic Progress toward the completion of the LPN program.
8. Provide all required documents to the Financial Aid Office.
Direct Federal Student Loans are low-interest loans provided by the federal government.
For The LPN Program
This application is used to determine your eligibility for the Pell Grant. Your most recently filed Federal (1040) tax form is required to complete your FAFSA.
If you have already filed your FAFSA for the current school year, you must add the DCMO BOCES school code to your SAR (Student Aid Report).
To complete the Online FAFSA visit www.fafsa.ed.gov
The DCMO BOCES school code is: 030816
APPLIES TO ANY ADULT / CTE PROGRAM
Adults interested in pursuing a career education program with DCMO BOCES have multiple options to pay for the program. An arrangement with two leading financial providers of Student Loans are now available for students to apply for educational funds. Federal Plus Loans are also available for parents to borrow money to fund their children education. Unlike grants, loans are payable, and they have application guidelines, approval process, and special terms.
To inquire about your funding opportunities, we have placed in this page a link to each one of the financial resources organizations who can provide a student loan for our programs. Please visit their site and contact their team to assist you in the application process.
The following are links to the Student Loan programs we most commonly use:
Wells Fargo Student Loan Program
SallieMae Student Loan Program